Aged Care Homes

There is a home right here for you, where we’ll give you the support you need as you grow older. Our philosophy to ‘love, serve and respect our neighbour’s elders as our own’ will also shape every aspect of how we care for you. We have more than 40 years of experience and an outstanding reputation for providing exceptional care to older people from Chinese and Southeast Asian backgrounds.

This means, if you or your loved one needs support due to illness, fragility or dementia our person-centred, individualised care should be just right for you.


We’ll Handle Everything

We provide accommodation and personalised care, Chinese meals and a variety of recreational activities to help you enjoy a more comfortable and fulfilling life. Your health and wellbeing matter to us – and our community will welcome you warmly to help ensure you belong.

Get Excited to move

The Process is Easy!


Contact My Aged Care

Call My Aged Care on 1800 200 422 or visit My Aged Care to apply for permanent residential aged care or residential respite. You have to be assessed by the Aged Care Assessment Team for eligibility. If you need help, call us on 1800 882 288, our friendly and professional staff will help you during the application process.


Contact the Service Provider

After you have been assessed and approved for permanent residential aged care or residential respite, you can contact service providers to look for a Chinese-specific nursing home that best meets your needs. Give us a call on 1800 882 288 to arrange a pre-admission tour to understand more about our nursing homes. Please visit our web page on Booking a Tour.


Enjoy Life in a Home Away from Home

Please call My Aged Care on 1800 200 422 or visit our website ; or contact us on 1800 882 288 to speak to our friendly and professional staff. Our nursing home staff will help you develop a care plan based on your background, hobbies and interests to ensure your stay will be enjoyed in comfort and with peace of mind.

You ask
We answer

Our vision is to create a vibrant environment and inclusive culturally appropriate care for our elders so they feel a sense of belonging and the freedom to communicate their needs.
Residential care refers to the care and services you receive when you are living in a care facility, including aged care homes. Residential care is provided by Australian Government-approved organisations to give you the care you need.
Respite care supports you and your carer by giving you both a break for a short time. You’ll be cared for by us – meaning your at-home carer can travel, work overseas, study or take part independently in other activities. You can pre-book residential respite or apply for it due to a sudden need.
You might consider residential care because:
  • you might not be able to get out and about easily
  • you may live on your own and want some extra company
  • you may need help due to illness or disability
  • you might need palliative (end-of-life) care
You might still live in your own home with help from a carer, but need a short-term residential care stay while your carer has a break. This is called residential respite care and it can be on a planned or emergency basis.
You need to be assessed by the Aged Care Assessment Team (under My Aged Care) to receive subsidised accommodation in nursing homes. Assessment is free of charge. Please visit the My Aged Care website or call My Aged Care on 1800 200 422 to get more information. You can also call us on 1800 288 882. Our friendly, professional staff will help you apply for the services you need.
  1. Basic Daily Fee
    Every resident has to pay the Basic Daily Fee. This covers the cost of general services like meals, cleaning, facilities, laundry service etc.
    This has to be paid every day, including staying away overnight outside the facilities (e.g. holiday or hospitalization).
    The Basic Daily Fee takes up 85% of full single pension and is adjusted on 20/3 and 20/9 in every year.
  2. Means-tested care fee
    Everyone entering residential aged care has to undergo the assets and income test by Department of Human Services. If the income threshold is exceeded, you may have to pay an income-tested fee. The income-tested fee has an annual cap and a lifetime cap.  
  3. Accommodation Payments
    If after the assessment by Department of Human Services, your assets and income exceed the income threshold, you may need to pay an Accommodation Payment.  The Accommodation Payment is set by individual residential aged care facility based on their own situations.  The Accommodation Payment can be paid through three options:
        a) paying the lump sum, which will be returned in future without any interest
        b) daily payment of interest
        c) a combination of the above two e.g. paying half the Accommodation Payment and the rest paid as interest
Please call My Aged Care on 1800 200 422 or visit the My Aged Care website for more information on fees and charges in residential aged care or request an information booklet on Income and Assets Test. 

Enquire Online

You are always in our care.